1gram is a multimedia player that enables users to play various video formats and audio formats simultaneously. It does so by using various codecs and has built-in live streaming capabilities.
Sometimes, it is difficult to find the media player that fits to your needs. 1gram Player, on the other hand, offers an attractive user interface and supports various video formats.
1gram Player is an optimized video player that works seamlessly on low-end PCs and laptops. It features a clean playback experience and doesn’t involve any ads or intrusive toolbars. It lets users play various video formats and audio codecs that are already supported by other players. It also supports many more video types, such as: MP4, MOV, AVI, and many more.
1gram is a light-weight player that can play various video and audio formats at the same time. It does so through its built-in LVAFilters algorithm, which automatically selects the best audio and video formats for each application.
If you are searching for a fast and easy-to-use media player, then 1gram Media Player is for you. It has a modern design and plenty of useful features, which make it a pleasant experience to use. It’s free to use and can be installed on any modern Windows platform.
Want to Download and install 1Gram Player –MP3 conversion video player for Windows 10/8/7 PC? This article will guide you through the steps to install this utility.
How to Install 1gram Player on Windows PC
- After Downloading Completed, Extract the Zip file on Your PC.
- Open the File, and Double click the Setup file.
- Now you can see the Installation Application on your Screen.
- Follow all the instranstion.
- After Installation process is completed, Restart your Computer.
- Now Open the 1gram Player Application on your Desktop screen.
How to Download 1gram Player For Your Windows PC
- First you need to check your Computer Compatible with 1gram Player System Requirement.
- If It’s Compatible Click the Download button.
- Now automatically Redirect the Download page, Wait the 10 Second to load the download file.
- Then Click the “Download Now” Button.
- Select the location to save the Setup file.
- Now Start Downloading.
Features of 1gram Player
Many Android Emulators Available For Windows
There are many Android emulators available for Windows and Mac. Some of the most popular ones are Nox, Andy OS, and MeMu. Before installing any of these, make sure that the operating system you’re using has the latest versions.
Easily Install Apps From Google Play Store
In this tutorial, we will show how to install 1Gram Player –MP3 conversion video player on your PC using Android emulator. By using an Android emulator, you can easily install apps from Google play store.
Caption In The Movie Window
The application supports various audio and subtitle formats. It also allows the user to set the position of the caption in the movie window.
Download Content From Youtube
Before playing any video or audio files, you need to add them to the program, so that it can identify which ones should be played and which should not be. It supports almost all video and audio formats, and it can also download content from YouTube.
Access To Online Media
Videos can be imported from the usual way, such as through a browsing option or by clicking and dragging them over the interface. There is also a third way, which is to open a separate window and browse through the media files that are stored in it. 1Gram Media Player also gives you access to online media, such as YouTube and Dailymotion.
Official Version Is Not Available
Most of the apps available for Android and iOS are exclusive for mobile platforms. However, there are a few tricks that you can use to install these apps on your PC even if the official version is not available.
How to Uninstall 1gram Player on Windows PC
- If you need to uninstall 1gram Player, Go to the Control Panel on your PC.
- Open the Programs and Features file.
- Now You can see the List of the Application on your PC. Find the 1gram Player Application and Right click, Then Click the Uninstall Button.
- Finally it’s Permanently Uninstalled on your Windows PC.
Disclaimer of 1gram Player
1gram Player is Developed by DreamwizInternet. So All the Registered company names, trademarks, product names, and logos property of thor respective owners.