The FileMenu tool adds built-in utilities to perform various operations on files and folders. It also adds custom commands that allow you to copy/move specific files or hide specific files types. It lets users customize the context menu’s appearance.
With FileMenu tool, you can customize the menus and submenus of Windows Explorer, as well as get rid of the old favorites and install new ones whenever you need.
FileMenu Tools is a great application that adds more flexibility to the Windows Explorer right-click menu. It allows users to customize the menu’s appearance and add and remove tools and tasks.
The FileMenu tool lets users add custom items and shortcuts to the context menu, which is the section where you can access all your settings and tools.
It is FileMenu tool also allow users to customize the context menu’s appearance and add custom commands to perform various operations.
How to Install FileMenu Tools on Windows PC
- After Downloading Completed, Extract the Zip file on Your PC.
- Open the File, and Double click the Setup file.
- Now you can see the Installation Application on your Screen.
- Follow all the instranstion.
- After Installation process is completed, Restart your Computer.
- Now Open the FileMenu Tools Application on your Desktop screen.
How to Download FileMenu Tools For Your Windows PC
- First you need to check your Computer Compatible with FileMenu Tools System Requirement.
- If It’s Compatible Click the Download button.
- Now automatically Redirect the Download page, Wait the 10 Second to load the download file.
- Then Click the “Download Now” Button.
- Select the location to save the Setup file.
- Now Start Downloading.
Features of FileMenu Tools
Add Or Remove Command Entries
The FileMenu Tools app lets you add or remove command entries from the context menu. It does so by clicking the “Add” button next to the “All” panel, and then saving the changes as “Save As”.
Quickly And Easily Select
Through the FileMenu tools, you can customize the items shown in Windows Explorer’s right-click menus. By doing so, you’ll be able to quickly and easily select those that are most important to you.
Modify The Properties Of The Menu
The FileMenu tool is largely customizeable, with the ability to modify many of its properties, such as text, description, and icon. Its customization options are also accessible from the main UI. The FileMenu tools are a great way to add new items to the context menu. They can also modify the properties of the menu, such as icons, file extensions, and folder settings.
Various Arguments And Features
The utilities in the FileMenu tool allow the user to run a wide range of programs with various arguments and features. Some of these include: copy/move a file, register a new DLL, find and replace a file, verify hashes, and many more.
The Windows Task Scheduler
FileMenu Tools is a utility that enables users to create a Windows Task Scheduler task that launches the program at various times. It does so by adding a schedule to the Windows Task Scheduler (it can also be run at scheduled times).
Perform Various Tasks
It features a variety of built-in utilities that allow users to perform various tasks on their local storage devices. Some of these include renaming a batch file, creating a new folder, performing a split file, and generating checksums.
How to Uninstall FileMenu Tools on Windows PC
- If you need to uninstall FileMenu Tools, Go to the Control Panel on your PC.
- Open the Programs and Features file.
- Now You can see the List of the Application on your PC. Find the FileMenu Tools Application and Right click, Then Click the Uninstall Button.
- Finally it’s Permanently Uninstalled on your Windows PC.
Disclaimer of FileMenu Tools
FileMenu Tools is Developed by LopeSoft. So All the Registered company names, trademarks, product names, and logos property of thor respective owners.