GiMeSpace is a desktop extension that gives you the freedom to run any desktop or window without any limitations. It allows you to resize windows without any limitations.
It is a simple program that will allow you to extend your desktop without having to limit it. It works by allowing you to extend the borders of your monitor by moving it beyond the normal desktop. It also allows you to turn your windows around.
Do you often feel that your desktop is too small? GiMeSpace can help you get more space by allowing you to widen it by removing the unnecessary shortcuts and files that are commonly used by people.
GiMeSpace download is a desktop extension that’s designed to give users more space when navigating through their desktop. It features a scrolling bar that allows users to select areas in their environment.
This is can create an extended desktop by moving the mouse to the other side of the screen. Once installed, it will allow your desktop to have unlimited space.
GiMeSpace is a very simple and very easy-to-use desktop extension that will allow you to expand your desktop without having to limit it. When installed, it will extend the borders of your monitor. The registered version of GiMeSpace has a feature that automatically scrolls the desktop when you move the mouse.
How to Install GiMeSpace on Windows PC
- After Downloading Completed, Extract the Zip file on Your PC.
- Open the File, and Double click the Setup file.
- Now you can see the Installation Application on your Screen.
- Follow all the instranstion.
- After Installation process is completed, Restart your Computer.
- Now Open the GiMeSpace Application on your Desktop screen.
How to Download GiMeSpace For Your Windows PC
- First you need to check your Computer Compatible with GiMeSpace System Requirement.
- If It’s Compatible Click the Download button.
- Now automatically Redirect the Download page, Wait the 10 Second to load the download file.
- Then Click the “Download Now” Button.
- Select the location to save the Setup file.
- Now Start Downloading.
Features of GiMeSpace
Limit The Size Of Your Desktop
GiMeSpace allows you to limit the size of your desktop. It does so by taking up the space that is used by the programs that are running in the background. It does not affect the system’s normal functions.It is a great desktop solution for people who usually need more space but cannot afford an additional monitor. It works by moving the mouse cursor to the outer edge of the screen.
Size That’s Bigger Then The Physical Screen
This version also allows you to resize the windows to a size that’s bigger then the physical screen. It also allows you to keep the windows next to each other and make your desktop look like a whole new world. Another feature that’s included in GiMeSpace is the ability to automatically scroll when you move the mouse.
Limited Amount Of Space
GiMeSpace is a simple application that will allow you to widen the screen by moving your mouse cursor to the outer edges of the screen. It does so though, only with a limited amount of space.It is a great addition to a desktop environment since it allows the users to create a space that’s larger than the screen. It does so by taking up a limited amount of space.
Extend The Size Of A Desktop
GiMeSpace will only work when there’s an open window on the desktop. You can then browse between all the windows without losing the desktop. This is a Shareware program that can be used to extend the size of a desktop. It was released in 2009 and is currently listed in our database as version 184.108.40.206.
Restrict The Virtual Desktop Space
You can now always keep your desktop scrolling when you move the mouse. This way, you can enjoy the extra space that’s available to you while still keeping the same settings as when you mouse over. It also has a few other options that allow you to restrict the virtual desktop space and save and restore all your settings.
How to Uninstall GiMeSpace on Windows PC
- If you need to uninstall GiMeSpace, Go to the Control Panel on your PC.
- Open the Programs and Features file.
- Now You can see the List of the Application on your PC. Find the GiMeSpace Application and Right click, Then Click the Uninstall Button.
- Finally it’s Permanently Uninstalled on your Windows PC.
Disclaimer of GiMeSpace
GiMeSpace is Developed by GiMeSpace. So All the Registered company names, trademarks, product names, and logos property of thor respective owners.