Quick Access Popup is a utility that lets you quickly access all your frequently-used folders and apps. It works seamlessly inside an Explorer window.
Due to the increasing number of programs and services that we deal with, we have a high expectation of how accessible they are. This is why Quick Access Popup was created.
Quick Access Popup is an application that will allow you to easily access all your frequently used folders and files. It will also create a personalized menu that contains all of the shortcuts that you have stored in your desktop.
Quick Access Popup is a utility that simplifies the access to frequently used files and directories in Windows Explorer. It does so by allowing you to quickly access those files and locations that are located in the browser.
There is a good solution for people who are constantly stuck in a web browser. It is called Quick Access Popup, and it will allow you to create a customized menu full of all the locations that you commonly use.
The Quick Access Popup lets you launch various apps, web pages, and files from a popup menu. It saves thousands of clicks while searching for and saving your favorites. It also allows you to group or launch related favorites.
Jean Lalonde created Quick Access Popup to give users a simple and unified way to access various things on their PC, such as programs, files, and folders. It works seamlessly across various platforms such as macOS.
How to Install Quick Access Popup on Windows PC
- After Downloading Completed, Extract the Zip file on Your PC.
- Open the File, and Double click the Setup file.
- Now you can see the Installation Application on your Screen.
- Follow all the instranstion.
- After Installation process is completed, Restart your Computer.
- Now Open the Quick Access Popup Application on your Desktop screen.
How to Download Quick Access Popup For Your Windows PC
- If It’s Compatible Click the Download button.
- Now automatically Redirect the Download page, Wait the 10 Second to load the download file.
- Then Click the “Download Now” Button.
- Select the location to save the Setup file.
- First you need to check your Computer Compatible with Quick Access Popup System Now Start Downloading.
Features of Quick Access Popup
With Quick Access Popup, you can now type a command in the command line, and it will prompt the PC to enter the CD command for you. It lets you modify all or some of the default folder configurations.
The developers of these apps are trying to make life more bearable, and they do it by focusing on functions instead of looks. For instance, Quick Access Popup is a utility that works seamlessly with all your existing apps.
New Folder Or An Application
You can add new items to Quick Access Popup by selecting a favorite shortcut or by creating a new folder or an application.
Productive From Your Computer
Getting more productive from your computer is a good thing, and with Quick Access Popup, it will allow you to do so without leaving the comfort of your chair.
Add Active Folder Or Webpage
You can quickly add a new favorite folder to your pop-up menu by clicking the QAP hotkey and choosing “Add active folder or webpage”. To do so, go to a frequently used folder and type a short name to save it.
Quick Access Shortcut
Quick Access Popup is a utility that lets you create quick access shortcuts for almost anything on your PC. It can be used to launch programs and files from a variety of locations.
Running Application Window
In the menu MY Qap ESSENTIALS, select the SHIFT menu to switch to any of the running application windows. Then, use the FOLDER menu to open a folder in an Explorer window.
Frequently Accessed Files And Folders
One of the easiest and most effective ways to get started is by opening a pop-up menu, which can serve as a quick and easy way to access all your frequently accessed files and folders. This utility can also modify the way it works, so it’s totally free to use.
How to Uninstall Quick Access Popup on Windows PC
- If you need to uninstall Quick Access Popup , Go to the Control Panel on your PC.
- Open the Programs and Features file.
- Now You can see the List of the Application on your PC. Find the Quick Access Popup Application and Right click, Then Click the Uninstall Button.
- Finally it’s Permanently Uninstalled on your Windows PC.
Disclaimer of Quick Access Popup
Quick Access Popup is Developed by Jean Lalonde. So All the Registered company names, trademarks, product names, and logos property of thor respective owners.