vJoy is a virtual joystick that can be added to almost any application on your computer. It acts as a device driver that will allow you to get the most out of your devices.
When developing games or apps, some people tend to find that they are better using a joystick. In most cases, this is because they require native support for these devices.
vJoy is a device driver that bridges the gap between an application and a device that doesn’t require a joystick. It works seamlessly by converting keyboard input to joystick output.
VJoy is a virtual joystick that enables keyboard input to be translated into joystick input. It works seamlessly with both standard and custom joystick setups.
vJoy was initially built to replace PPJoy, which was a joystick emulator. It consists of virtual joysticks that are seen as standard peripherals in the system.
vJoy Virtual Joystick is an open-source tool that enables users to control joysticks on Windows PC. It works seamlessly across various platforms. Its UI is very simple to use and is very clean.
How to Download V Joy For Your Windows PC
- First you need to check your Computer Compatible with V Joy System Requirement.
- If It’s Compatible Click the Download button.
- Now automatically Redirect the Download page, Wait the 10 Second to load the download file.
- Then Click the “Download Now” Button.
- Select the location to save the Setup file.
- Now Start Downloading.
- After Download is completed, you can start the installation Process.
How to Install V Joy on Windows PC
- After Downloading Completed, Extract the Zip file on Your PC.
- Open the File, and Double click the Setup file.
- Now you can see the Installation Application on your Screen.
- Follow all the instranstion.
- After Installation process is completed, Restart your Computer.
- Now Open the V Joy Application on your Desktop screen.
Features of V Joy
Great Way To Work
With vJoy, you can easily connect a joystick to almost any application. It is a great way to work with games and apps that are already built-in.
It seems that vJoy is a standard device that can be easily incorporated into any Windows PC. Its code can be customized to fit to the device’s configuration. It can also be used with a fixed configuration.
Quickly Create An Application
If you are a developer, then you can quickly create an application that will control a joystick or a keyboard-to-joystick.
Control Various Programs
vJoy is a great tool that lets you control various programs with a controller. It has plenty of configuration options and is very smart design. It will allow you to control various programs with a joystick.
Test And Modify
The Feeder application lets you test and modify the configuration of the app and its joystick. It also allows developers to keep track of the app’s progress and see how it’s performing.
The Compatible/Fixed branch is a more stable replacement for PPJoy. It has eight fixed axes and 32 buttons, and it’s compatible with most devices. However, it cannot be re-mapped.
Seamlessly With Any Game.
Each game has its own profile, which will be selected when the game launches. It will also allow you to create a custom controller that will work seamlessly with any game.
Game Has A Physical Input Requirement,
If your game has a physical input requirement, vJoy should be included in your product. The POV switch is a great way to control how many POVs you have. It allows you to manipulate the results that you need to get.
How to Uninstall V Joy on Windows PC
- If you need to uninstall V Joy, Go to the Control Panel on your PC.
- Open the Programs and Features file.
- Now You can see the List of the Application on your PC. Find the V Joy Application and Right click, Then Click the Uninstall Button.
- Finally it’s Permanently Uninstalled on your Windows PC.
Disclaimer of V Joy
V Joy is Developed by vJoy. So All the Registered company names, trademarks, product names, and logos property of thor respective owners.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is vJoy?
vJoy is a utility that bridges the gap between a device that does not have a joystick and an application where a joystick is required.
Why is vJoy not working on Windows 10?
Go to the settings app and under the Update & Security section, enter the details. After clicking the restart button, try to install VJoy again.
Does vJoy work with steam?
Once VJoy is started, map your newly mapped keyboard input to VJoy. Just follow the following steps to enable VJop on your new Steam Controller.
What is joystick Gremlin?
Joystick Gremlin is a utility that allows the configuration of a joystick-like device. It works seamlessly with any device that has a built-in joystick.
What is vJoy feeder?
vJoy is a device driver that can translate the mouse coordinates and buttons into joystick positions. It was not designed to be used with mouse-to-stick translation.