Vidiot is a free and open-source video editor software that was created by Eric Raijmakers.
Vidot is a design tool that lets users create montages of images and videos from their PC. It has a clean interface and its functionality is similar to Adobe premier pro.
Vidiot is a home video editor that features a variety of features that allow you to perform various non-linear video editing operations. It can also be used as a video converter, allowing you to convert video clips. It also supports clip previewing, so that any editing done in the program can be done immediately.
Vidiot is an advanced video editor that will give you the tools necessary to create stunning videos. It features a variety of tools that allow you to create professional-quality video clips.
By combining video clips, audio, and image files, Vidiot can create stunning home videos. Its simple to use interface and its ability to work seamlessly with various audio and video formats makes it a good choice for home users. However, it lacks the basic features that most popular video editors have.
The editor supports various video formats such as AVI, MOV, and MP4. It also supports various audio formats such as MP3, WAV, and GIF.
How to Install Vidiot on Windows PC
- After Downloading Completed, Extract the Zip file on Your PC.
- Open the File, and Double click the Setup file.
- Now you can see the Installation Application on your Screen.
- Follow all the instranstion.
- After Installation process is completed, Restart your Computer.
- Now Open the Vidiot Application on your Desktop screen.
How to Download Vidiot For Your Windows PC
- First you need to check your Computer Compatible with Vidiot System Requirement.
- If It’s Compatible Click the Download button.
- Now automatically Redirect the Download page, Wait the 10 Second to load the download file.
- Then Click the “Download Now” Button.
- Select the location to save the Setup file.
- Now Start Downloading.
Features of Vidiot
Easily Create Video
Vidiot is a simple video editor that enables home users to easily create video timelines and adjust various video settings. Its UI is very easy to use, allowing users to manage all of your project’s contents.
Timeline And The Video Elements
You can also view all the details of your project, such as the timeline and the video elements. The app can create a single project or a group of projects, allowing users to organize their work. It will also work seamlessly with various video formats such as AVI, MOV, and MP4.
Customize The Order
One of the most attractive features of Vidot is that it has only the basic options, so it’s easy to use. Just add videos, customize the order, and save the resulting video in its chosen format.
Layout That Enables Users
The app comes with a clean user interface that makes it easy to use. Its main window has a layout that enables users to easily select from various tools.
Basic Editing Tools
The app only has basic editing tools so it is very easy to create video sequences. Its UI is divided into two main sections, with the upper part containing all of your clips.
Edited Videos And Make An Idea
A helpful help file is also available for users who are new to video editing. It helps them get started by loading the last project and creating backup of their saved clips. Vidiot’s built-in media player lets users preview their edited videos and make an idea on how the finished product will look like.
Duration And Location
Like other video editors, it can easily determine the duration and location of each video in its timeline. It can also superimpose or cut the clips, and it can scale the video and add audio and video tracks.
How to Uninstall Vidiot on Windows PC
- If you need to uninstall Vidiot, Go to the Control Panel on your PC.
- Open the Programs and Features file.
- Now You can see the List of the Application on your PC. Find the Vidiot Application and Right click, Then Click the Uninstall Button.
- Finally it’s Permanently Uninstalled on your Windows PC.
Disclaimer of Vidiot
Vidiot is Developed by Eric Raijmakers. So All the Registered company names, trademarks, product names, and logos property of thor respective owners.