Winja is a tool that lets users scan and manage all their files and processes using the Google VirusTotal Engine. It also provides deep analysis and eliminates malware.
Winja is a program that uploads files to VirusTotal. It can retrieve reports, scans, startup and service details, and more.
An anti-malware toolbox that can scan for viruses and identify suspicious files. It can also upload and retrieve reports, perform scheduled tasks, and startup items.
Winja is a powerful tool that can easily identify and remove malware from your system. It can also run a quick process scan to find and remove all traces of suspicious activities. With its built-in tools, Winja can provide advanced security analysis and removal options for advanced users.
Winja is a Windows anti-malware package that can help you find and remove malware from your computer. It also sends reports about potential harms, and it performs regular scans.
Winja is a powerful tool that lets you detect and remove malware from your system. It works by scanning all of your processes and files with the Google VirusTotal multi engine scanner.
Winja is a simple yet powerful tool that can submit files to VirusTotal to check them for malware. It uses the same API as the older version, but it does a better job of detecting previously scanned files.
How to Install Winja on Windows PC
- After Downloading Completed, Extract the Zip file on Your PC.
- Open the File, and Double click the Setup file.
- Now you can see the Installation Application on your Screen.
- Follow all the instranstion.
- After Installation process is completed, Restart your Computer.
- Now Open the Winja Application on your Desktop screen.
How to Download Winja For Your Windows PC
- First you need to check your Computer Compatible with Winja System Requirement.
- If It’s Compatible Click the Download button.
- Now automatically Redirect the Download page, Wait the 10 Second to load the download file.
- Then Click the “Download Now” Button.
- Select the location to save the Setup file.
- Now Start Downloading.
Features of Winja
Check Suspicious Files
Winja takes advantage of VirusTotal’s built-in utility to allow users to check suspicious files on the system.
Automatically Uploads Scanned Files
Winja is a tool that automatically uploads scanned files to the Internet. It does so by sending the data to the VirusTotal API.
Submit New Files
To make it easier to get started, Winja has a desktop widget that will allow you to submit new files without taking up a lot of desktop space. It also allows you to scan URLs.
Winja will send you the latest threats reports, which will help you take the proper actions to protect yourself.
Identify Suspicious Processes And Files
Winja has been checked for updates 94 times in the last month. It was added to our database on January 2016. Aside from VirusTotal, Winja also includes a comprehensive list of tools that allow users to identify suspicious processes and files. It also includes a task viewer that lets users open and modify various files and a startup manager that lets users keep track of all their processes.
Elegant And Quick Manner
Winja is an elegant and quick-to-navigate browser that scans for viruses and other harmful software. It can retrieve scan results in an elegant and quick manner.
Help You Identify
Scan MyPC is an easy-to-use tool that will help you identify all the threats that are on your computer. It will also allow you to schedule the scans for any time that you want.
How to Uninstall Winja on Windows PC
- If you need to uninstall Winja, Go to the Control Panel on your PC.
- Open the Programs and Features file.
- Now You can see the List of the Application on your PC. Find the Winja Application and Right click, Then Click the Uninstall Button.
- Finally it’s Permanently Uninstalled on your Windows PC.
Disclaimer of Winja
Winja is Developed by Phrozen Software. So All the Registered company names, trademarks, product names, and logos property of thor respective owners.